This patient resources page offers a variety of documents to assist our patients and streamline your registration process if you so choose. Our HIPPA and Intake Forms can be digitally completed. Please save the filled out PDFs, and attach to an email, then send to email@example.com. You can also print them at home, complete by hand, and bring with you at check-in.
You an also print and view after care for many of the treatments you may have while under our care.
DERMATOLOGY PATIENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS
Now that you have heard about our “online medical communication center” sign up today with the steps listed below. Use this PORTAL LINK with your username and password.
- Your user name is the first 3 letters of your last name, first 3 letters of your first name and your date of birth (without any zeros or slashes in your date of birth)
- To obtain a temporary password, please respond to this email or call our office at 970-871-4811. After you have successfully logged in , you may change your password (reset password, top right of screen) at any time after you have registered and encourage you to do so for maximum security.
- Once you have logged on, click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab in the purple bar below your name.
- Click on ‘New Message’ below your name.
- Choose the recipient you wish to send to in the dropdown box.
- Enter any subject.
- Type your message, i.e. ‘I have successfully logged in to the portal’.
- Click send at the bottom of the message window.
- You may now log out by clicking ‘Logout’ at the top right hand of the screen.
For future access, please bookmark the following: steamboat.ema.md
Please let us know if you would like a handout with more detail on how to navigate through the portal.